Thursday, January 6, 2011

speaking in front of the class

On 6 January, we were given a task. Each group must have a pair and one group would be three person. Each of the group must introduce their partner. So, I decided to be Edlina Zulfaika bestfriend. I knew her since in part1. She was born on 4 February 1992 at Pusrawi. For me, she is kind person, cheerful, helpful person, and a briliant person. I symbolise her as a moon because sometimes I look her, her face looks peaceful. When we have a problem, we look at the  moon to soothe our soul. And she symbolise me as a 'barney'. I feel hilarious when she sang the barney song in front of the class. Sometimes, if a friend tells us about ourselves, we will feel overhelmed. So, appreciate the friendship that has prevailed.


 edlina


the moon



No comments:

Post a Comment