Today, our lessons is present the non-linear in front of the class. The topic is ‘How the Students Spend Their Time after Classes’. How to make a great writing?
· Firstly, the title must be included to introduce what we want to write, so that the reader knows it.
· For the first paragraph, there ought to put overview.
· For the second until fourth paragraph is controlling idea and assumption.
· The last paragraph must have prediction and proposal.
· The words must be 150 to 200.
Here is the mock-up of non-linear text to linear text: